DRDO ITI Apprenticeship Trainees DRDL 2023
रक्षा अनुसंधान एवं ववकास प्रयोगशाला (डी आर डी एल )
DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT LABORATORY (DRDL)
रक्षा अनुसंधान एवं ववकास संगठन
DEFECNCE & RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION (DRDO)
रक्षा मंत्रालय , भारत सरकार
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, GOVT OF INDIA
कं चनबाग , हैदराबाद-५०००५८
ENGAGEMENT OF ITI APPRENTICES FOR TRAINING
AT DRDL FOR THE YEAR 2023-24
DRDO ITI Apprentice DRDL proposes to engage ITI Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 purely for ONE
YEAR apprenticeship Training in the following mentioned Trades. Applications are invited for
the engagement of ITI Apprenticeship Trainees. DRDL Apprentice 2023 vacancy
ITI Pass in respective Trades
Sl. No. Trades
- Diesel Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Candidates passed the qualifying exam and certified by NCVT are only eligible.
- Candidates should not have already undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship
Training in DRDL or elsewhere. DRDO ITI Apprentice
- Candidates must apply online at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Candidates who applied at NATS portal should also apply at
bit.ly/DRDLAPPRENTICESHIP2023 on or before 10-02-2023 by 16:00Hrs from
their email id, failing which the application will not be accepted.
- Only ONLINE MODE of Applications will be accepted.
- Reservations to SC, ST, OBC and PwD categories are applicable as per Apprentice Act.
- Apprentice will be engaged for one year from the training commencement date.
- Completed application form with contact phone number and enclosed with copies of
necessary documents will only be considered.
- Incomplete online applications (i.e. no Aadhar linking; Mismatch of Date of Birth,
Name & Father’s name mismatch in Aadhar with SSC Certificate & Online Application
etc.) and illegible and uploaded documents will be rejected without any
correspondence. DRDO ITI Apprentice
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated over the phone/SMS only. No other
correspondence will be sent.
- Shortlisted candidates must bring all original relevant certificates & two recent passport
size photographs at the time of verification /interview.
- Selected candidates should bring (a) Medical certificate from a registered medical
practitioner, (b) Police Verification Certificate, (c) Original certificates SSC, ITI, Caste
(if applicable), PwD (if applicable) & Aadhar Card, along with copies of Bank Pass
Book and two recent passport-size photographs at the time of joining.
- Once selected, candidates should report to DRDL, Hyderabad within ten working days
or else their engagement for training will automatically be terminated without any
- The training of the Apprentice will be automatically terminated without intimation in
case of the unauthorized absence of the candidate from the training place for a period of
more than fifteen days.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for verification/ interview or at the time of joining.
- Stipend will be provided as per Govt. of India notifications.
- Probable date of commencement of Training is April 2023.
- For further clarifications or queries email us at mic.drdl@admin
- DRDL Apprentice 2023 vacancy
Completion of Training does not entitle the candidates any right to claim temporary/permanent job in DRDL